The Marrakech Planner
Help to Plan Your Perfect Trip to Marrakech
Do you have a flight booked to Marrakech or are you considering a trip in the future? But, maybe you're wondering what to do or how to even begin planning? I've put together my very best information and resources in one place so that you need to spend hours researching. Whether you want to plan every detail yourself or you'd rather someone do the legwork for you - there are options for everyone.
In this course and resource library you'll receive;
- custom made itineraries based on different interest categories (like adventure, family travel, or romance) with suggestions of where to stay, what to eat, and what to do.
- a quick, comprehensive history of the city so you have some background before you go
- shopping guides to navigate the souks and boutiques
- suggested reading and basic language help
- downloadable resources you can take with to make your trip even better.
- ...and more!
PLUS A BONUS!
Everyone that registers also will get a series of informational emails to help you plan your trip. Find out my best secrets on:
- how to score great airfare to Marrakech
- insider tips to haggling - how it's done, and how you can be a pro
- behind the scenes glimpses of life in Marrakech
Amanda is a blogger and freelance writer. She has a background in project management. Amanda has lived in Marrakech, Morocco with her family for three years and is an expert on the city - especially Moroccan food culture.